Providing quality care in your home...
10 STANDARDS of SERVICE
We strive to meet these guidelines with each client, throughout each visit.
2. Our supervisor will always introduce you to each
caregiver who will be providing service to you.
3. We arrive on time, prepared.
4. We are productive throughout our visit.
5. Our care givers will give you their full attention,
including silencing their cell phones.
6. We are always mindful of your safety.
7. We respect your dignity and property.
8. We provide you with accurate and timely billings.
9. Your personal information is kept confidential.
10. A supervisor is on call on evenings and weekends.
Webmaster and Design Maryann Velasquez, (c) 2017
We strive to meet each of these ten standards continually for each client. Your needs are systematically assessed to create an individualized service plan.
We assumed all was done correctly. After mother passed away, we received a letter from the California Franchise Tax Board.
Videos describing the qualities that distinguish us from other home aide agencies.
Things You Should Know
Before Hiring a Care Giver
Consumers must be diligent about who they select to provide home aide services.
Read what satisfied clients have said about our services. OUR RATINGS